PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $86 billion in net revenue in 2022, driven by a complimentary beverage and convenient foods portfolio that includes Lay’s, Doritos, Cheetos, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Mountain Dew, Quaker, and SodaStream. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including many iconic brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Beverages and Convenient Foods by Winning with PepsiCo Positive (pep+). pep+ is our strategic end-to-end transformation that puts sustainability at the center of how we will create value and growth by operating within planetary boundaries and inspiring positive change for planet and people. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
Functional Description: At PepsiCo,we’reredefining what it means to be a consumer products company with a digital-first mindset. PepsiCo is using the power of data to transform the way ourworld famousportfolio of brandsaresoldevery day.
PepsiCo’s Information Technology focuses on delivering and supporting capabilities that improve business processes, enable associates to connect and collaborate more easily, collect and mine data for analytical insights, and enhance performance across all aspects of PepsiCo’s value chain. Responsibilities
What you can expect:
Students are afforded opportunities for beneficial, meaningful work experience within PepsiCo’s Global IT Information Security group.
The Information Security role profile consists of –
- Develop security protections: Plan, implement and monitor security measures to protect PepsiCo against cyber-attacks and ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of PepsiCo’s data, systems, and networks.
- Basic understanding of Cybersecurity Concepts: Familiarity with various cybersecurity concepts such as threat modeling, risk assessment, incident response, threat intelligence, vulnerability management, and digital forensics.
- Knowledge of Incident Response and Detection: Understand incident response process and detection techniques including incident identification, containment, eradication, recovery, and lessons learned.
- Administer Security Tools: Knowledge of security tools like SIEMs, firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, vulnerability scanning tools, endpoint protection software, and threat intelligence platforms.
- Data Analysis: Process large volumes of data to find both anomalies and patterns
- Governance & Compliance: Review systems and applications for compliance to security requirements and educate end users on security best practices
- Python, Bash, C++, PowerShell
- Network protocols, Operating Systems, and Cloud Platforms
- Data Analysis skills including data querying languages like SQL or Elasticsearch Query DSL
Take note: Thisopportunity will only be available in Plano, TX. Qualifications
- Currently pursuing a degree in: Business Administration, Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Cyber Security, Engineering, Finance, Information Systems, MIS or Software Engineering (other related majors may be considered)
- Minimum GPA 3.0
- Technology related experience a plus
- Ability to learn new technologies and processes information quickly
- Ability to adapt to changes in timelines and sequences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to participate in ten or twelve-week internship program May – August
Minimum Qualifications – Each candidate is expected to:
- Graduate with Bachelor’s or Master’s degree within one (1) year of internship completion
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.
- The expected compensation hourly pay ranges for hires into our 2024 campus intern openings is $20.50 – $46.50/hour
- Role, degree discipline, degree level, and location are part of the process when determining actual starting salary for positions
- Hourly pay for our campus hires is pre-determined and non-negotiable
- We love to convert our interns to full time opportunities! Our full time positions have a comprehensive benefits package that include:
- Paid time off subject to eligibility, including paid parental leave, vacation, sick, and bereavement. In addition to salary, PepsiCo offers a comprehensive benefits package to support our employees and their families, subject to elections and eligibility: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Insurance (Accident, Group Legal, Life), Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement