Just because this role looks like it’s located in Purchase, NY doesn’t mean it is! At PepsiCo we place Campus Interns/ Full- Time and Graduate hires in roles nationwide across both field and headquarter locations. Field based roles will only be placed in the field.
We are PepsiCo
PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader operating in more than 200 countries and territories with a product portfolio that includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands. From Gatorade to Quaker, LIFEWTR to Lay’s, we make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to be the global leader in convenient foods and beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business.
Our employees drive our culture. No two days are the same; we’re dynamic and full of passionate teams embracing new ideas through our collaborative spirit. At PepsiCo, what makes you unique, makes us better!
The goal of PepsiCo’s Operations program is to provide students with the opportunity to leverage their academic understanding in a real-world, business-driven environment. You will have the opportunity to lead hourly teams of Manufacturing, Warehouse, or Traffic associates with varying levels of experience and education. Our campus hires will be responsible for people and team development, quality performance, cost, service and safety. There will be opportunities to develop both individuals and teams; to solve operational issues and motivate team members to achieve performance targets. This position level will vary based on candidate experience and scope of role.Responsibilities
What you can expect:
- Experience various assignments in Production, Warehouse Operations, Maintenance, Quality, Planning, Transportation Engineering, Customer Integration, Commercialization, and Supply Chain Strategy
- Ability to move rapidly through increasing levels of responsibility, including managerial positions, based on performance
- Access to a variety of operating models within the Beverage, Foods and Corporate environments; meaning you could support power brands such as Pepsi, Tropicana, Gatorade, Quaker & Frito-Lay and still work within the same company!
- Comprehensive Total Rewards package
In this role, you will be called upon to:
- Ensure a safe working environment for yourself and the people around you
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills to coach, develop, and influence various teams
- Organize and facilitate work team meetings (examples: pre-shift, roundtables, etc.)
- Use your analytical thinking skills through qualitative and quantitative analysis; demonstrating a strong drive to fix problems and design solutions
- Support various components and activities spanning the project management life cycle; such as business case analysis, detailed requirements, software design/testing/deployment, and issues management
- Learn PepsiCo’s Operations framework through various placements in Production, Warehouse, Maintenance, Quality, and Transport Operations
- Perform at fast pace, with self-motivation and strong initiative
What we’re looking for:
- Currently pursuing a degree in: Engineering, Food Science, Operations/Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Organizational Leadership & Supervision, or Business Management (other related majors will be considered)
- Highly motivated self-starter
- • Proven people/project leadership throughout your academic career (on- or off- campus)
- Previous experience in an operations environment (on- or off- campus; either through employment, internship, or academic clubs)
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment with the ability to make trade-off decisions quickly
- Demonstrated ability to work in a results-oriented, challenging environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective coaching, facilitation, presentation, and team building skills
- Ability to give/receive constructive feedback
- Willingness to work flexible work schedules, including early mornings, evening and/or weekends
- Flexibility for relocation will allow for greater advancement opportunities
- Spanish language skills a plus
Minimum Qualifications – Each candidate is expected to:
- Be completing their final year of undergraduate studies
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree prior to the intended full time start date
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
How to apply:
To be considered for an interview, you must:
1. Complete an online application on our company websiteEEO Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.
For San Francisco and Los Angeles area applicants: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.
- The expected compensation range for this role based on a full-time schedule is $62,100 – $85,000
- Role, degree discipline, degree level, and location are part of the process when determining actual starting salary for positions
- Compensation for our campus hires is pre-determined and non-negotiable
- In addition to salary, PepsiCo offers a comprehensive benefits package to support our employees and their families, subject to elections and eligibility: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Insurance (Accident, Group Legal, Life), Defined Contribution Retirement Plan. Paid time off is subject to eligibility, including paid parental leave, vacation, sick, and bereavement
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement